Sunday, December 12, 2010

my symptoms prior to bfp

My second beta is tomorrow morning, so I'll be able to breathe a little easier after that's done.  After my transfer, I was keeping track of things that seemed different from the rest of my fets.  I just wrote them on paper because I was afraid to post them on here.  I didn't want to read to much into them and get my hopes up, just in case.  In the past, after negative betas, I always felt a bit foolish that I thought I had early pregnancy symptoms.  Now, I feel it's safe enough to share.

5 day transfer:
0dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
1dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day SOME ACHINESS, A FEW SHORT, SLIGHT CRAMPS
2dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining ACHEY, DISCHARGEY, BLOATED, PIMPLES
3dpt.. Implantation begins, as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining LOWER BACK PAIN
4dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining MEGA CRAMPS!!!  I was beyond terrified that it meant the end.
5dpt.. Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells EMOTIONAL, SOME CRAMPS IN THE AFTERNOON, MY RIGHT QUADRICEP HURT (weird, but since I felt it, I wrote it down)
6dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood EMOTIONAL, SOME BROWNISH SPOTTING WHEN I WIPED (3PM ONLY)
7dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops 2:30PM, PINK SPOTTING WHEN I WIPED, SLIGHT CRAMPING, HEIGHTENED SENSITIVITY TO SMELLS
8dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops CRAMPING 3 OR 4 TIMES DURING DAY
9dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT  EXHAUSTED!!!  CRAZY SENSITIVITY TO SMELLS, CRAMPS, SPOTTING, BLOATING, PIMPLES
10dpt...beta= 365  Big Fat Positive (BFP)  (12-8-10, the Feast of the Immaculate Conception)  SENSITIVE TO SMELLS THAT NO ONE ELSE COULD SMELL BUT MY STOMACH WAS LURCHING THEY WERE SO BAD, CRAMPS

Since Wednesday, I'm still breaking out, which hasn't been an issue for me in a long time.  My lower back hurts mostly at night time.  I get occasional cramps day or night.  I've been peeing more at night.  Some of my work pants are tight already.  My boobs are hurting a bit.  I feel queasy in the morning, but haven't gotten sick.  And I'm just plain worn out.  I am not complaining, though, just documenting.  I will happily experience everything that's thrown at me as long as it means I'm pregnant!

1 comment: