Tuesday, March 1, 2011

tummy shot: 16 weeks and some interoffice mail

My headline says it all...

16 weeks

As much as I love my tummy, I was not oogling it at the moment.  Jamie commented that this shirt didn't show off my bump very well, so I was looking down to take a peek and he got snap happy.  I just thought it ended up being a kinda cute shot- the decisive moment it was called in my college photography class, where Brooke and I met!!


As a teacher, I don't get interoffice mail very often.  When I do get it (or send it for that matter) it's between me and my friend Cindy and it makes my day!  We both taught at my first school together, and both put in for transfers from there two years ago.  We interoffice each other the big seasonal Reese's peanut butter cups (you know, the pumpkin, heart, or egg ones) and festive socks.  She always got a kick out of my cute, festive footwear, and I got her hooked.  So, yesterday at lunch I have a package in my mailbox.  Here's it's contents:

No comments:

Post a Comment