Sunday, March 20, 2011

nursery- cute bookcases

Last night began my quest for cute bookcases for the nursery.  When Nick and I were growing up we had a red cuckoo clock bookcase.  It was only about 4 feet high and maybe 2 feet or so wide, with 3 shelves.  The shelving part looked like a rectangle and the "clock part" was similar to a triangle on top.  Think of drawing the most basic house- square and triangle, but stretch out the square.  The clock was painted on to the front of the triangle; just adorable.  I would like a cute bookcase for my babies, and Nick has "dibs", if you will, on the cuckoo clock.  Since he's older apparently everything that was ours was really his first.  Maybe my parents will just keep it for all grandbabies to share (it's still loaded with books), who knows.  Hey, if nothing else, it gives me another reason to shop for the SnuggleBugs!  I was initially just thinking of a plain bookcase, that Jamie could paint in a cooridinating color and maybe stencil or throw some decals on.  That still may be the case, but I stumbled across these and my heart leapt.  I'd likely have to wait and see what genders our babies are beforing committing to any of these, but how cute are they?  They are all made by Teamson:






No comments:

Post a Comment