Monday, March 7, 2011

making some progress

There hasn't been a whole heck of a lot to write about lately.  A few updates I do have to share are that we are pretty much done registering.  We did both Buy Buy Baby and Babies R Us, although BBB's list is significantly longer.  Not all of our shower guests live nearby, and I know there are a lot more BRU around for out of towners, which is why we did both. 

We ended up ordering the Peter Rabbit mural!  It arrived at the end of the week and is even more vibrant and beautiful than I had imagined.  I can.not.wait. to post pictures of it.  We're looking at paint samples and will likely go with either a pale green or a super duper light blue. 

Yesterday we bought the most fabulous, comfy chair ever.  Jamie will go back to pick it up today (with my brother?).  It'll likely join the rest of the nursery furniture in our living room for now, but at least it'll all be here. 

Since I'm off of school today, I'd like to say that I'll work on cleaning the junk out of the computer room/ soon to be nursery.  If I'm being honest, though, I'll more likely watch tv, read from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and perhaps work a nap in there somewhere.  I woke up today with a slight headache that I haven't shaken yet.  I try my best to hold off on taking Tylenol, but headaches are simply the pits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment