Tuesday, May 24, 2011

28 week ultrasound

The bad news first is that my babies are getting too big to get pictures of anymore.  The tech tried and tried, but they were both breach and it just wasn't happening.  She said it best when she said "it looks like a doll factory in there."  Just bits and pieces and body parts all over- a leg here, two heads there, a couple of arms over here... Oh well, they're doing great and we got to see them so that's all that matters. 

And some good news!  Baby A went from 1 pound 6 ounces (at 24 weeks) to a whopping 2 pounds 9 ounces today.  Baby B went from 1 pound 6 ounces (24 weeks) to 2 pounds 6 ounces today.  =)  My babies are doing awesome.  In a maximum of 9 weeks from today, I'll have outside babies!  That's only another 63 days at the most!  Crazy.  They need to stay in for as long as possible, but I can't wait to meet them.  (Once we get the house in order, of course.)  =) 

We have settled on a couple of boy names:  Benjamin Ryan and Nathan James.  All we have for girls so far is the first name Gabriella and probably Margaret for a middle name (that's my mom's name).  I don't know if those two names would go together or not.  Jamie and I need to get the girl situation figured out soon, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment