Friday, January 14, 2011

u/s: 9w2d

My mom went with me yesterday for the ultrasound.  Both babies are doing great and were moving!!!  I wish I could say that I'm breathing a little easier, but I'm just not, yet.  The night before each appointment, I start to have lots of anxiety.  I try to stay calm and relaxed, as I realize stress doesn't do me or the little ones any good, but I just worry a lot.  I always feel like a million bucks after I see them and hear their heartbeats.  I don't know what I'll do when my weekly appointments go away, which is in just a few more weeks. 

Baby A:  c.r.l. 22.5mm, heartrate 192 bpm
I was assured that the heart rate was elevated because of the baby's movement.
The baby's head is on the left side, facing down.

Baby B:  c.r.l 22.9mm, heartrate 188 bpm
This is the picture my mom was given.  The caption says, "Hi Grandma.   I love you."
They did one like this for her for each baby.
The picture I got for Baby B was a weird angle, so I copied hers.
The baby's head is up close, with his/her body kinda going back into space.

No comments:

Post a Comment