Saturday, January 29, 2011

seriously...

I am a woman on the brink over here folks.  I've had a headache for the last 12 hours that just won't quit.  I know I can take a regular strength tylenol, but I haven't yet and really don't want to.  On top of that, Jamie's snoring has been out of control lately and is reaching an all time high.  I made him put a Breathe Right strip on last night, but I think that has made it even worse.  Do you know what it's like to have a headache and to be woken up every 15-20 minutes with that nonsense???  I do.  "Roll over."  nudge, nudge  "Roll over."  heavy sighing to get my point across "ROLL over."  toss and turn, toss and turn to jostle the bed a bit  "ROLL OVER!!"  Seriously, between my headache and lack of sleep, if I didn't leave the room right now to vent, that sucker was going to get smothered with a pillow. 
I'm going to check with Dr. Google about natural home remedies for headaches, which I'm sure will be pages of old wives tales that just waste my time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are having trouble sleeping! My DH snores too. If its really bad, I will hastily grab my pillow and ALL the blankets and go to the guest room to get some sleep! ha! =)

    ReplyDelete