Sunday, January 30, 2011

look what I've got-

Thanks, cOLey24 (aka Nicole)  at endometriosisister for my first ever award!  I'm honored and overwhelmed and just sitting here smiling and blushing a bit.  There are so many thanks to give out besides to Nicole, though... like thanks to my ovaries that didn't really like to ovulate, my uterus that really didn't like the idea of anything burrrowing into it, my thighs/ butt cheeks/ stomach for taking all the shots like a champ... without all of you, I wouldn't have had a reason to start blogging.  So, here goes:


The rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
**Thanks, again, cOLey24!**
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers!
4. Make sure you contact the bloggers to let them know about the award.

So, a bit about me-
1.  I had to have braces on twice because my orthodontist was a loser.  I think the only reason my dentist recommended him was because they were drinking buddies in college.  4 years the first go round (6th grade through sophomore year) and then 2 more (senior year and 1st year of college).  I swear my teeth weren't even that bad!
2.  I received my bachelor's degree in studio art and graphic design with a minor in art history.  My dream was to illustrate childrens' books.
3.  I cry every single time I watch "Steel Magnolias".
4.  I have never had my own new car.
5.  I wrote a list of *30 things to do before I'm 30* years before bucket lists and things like that were widespread.  I'm going to be 30 in April.  So far I- got married, bought my own dog, watched whales migrating, made real homemade bread, got a professional manicure and pedicure, built a campfire and ate marshmallows on a stick, went skinny dipping, and got certified in cpr.  I don't think I'll get the remaining 22 things in in the next three months.
6.  I don't like to cook, but I LOVE baking.
7.  I believe miracles do happen.

5 bloggers that I pass this on to are:
1.  jennepper
2.  stillaguestroom
3.  everything-after
4.  urzaandluna
5.  fertileramblings

  

No comments:

Post a Comment