Tuesday, November 30, 2010

today was my Monday

I need to vent.  I went back to school today, and my kids confirmed in my mind that taking the first trimester off of work is exactly what I'll need to do.  I got "a note" from my sub, who I know very well.  She's a very tolerant person, so this was a big deal.  Not even 9 minutes into the day, shenanigans started.  Unbelievable!  They didn't miss me.  They didn't care that I came back.  They didn't feel sorry because I was "sick" yesterday.  No one cared (kid-wise, my coworkers care very much).  And the tress and aggravation they caused me 9 minutes into the day that just continued. 

In other news...
I can never remember how I felt at different stages of my previous transfers.  Was I achy before, or was it more cramping?  I don't know.  What I can tell you is this time around, I've had occasional achiness.  No period-like cramping that I used to wonder if it was implantation, or my period trying to force it's way through, or my body rejecting my own embryos (yup, that thought crossed my mind in the past).  So far, so good, but I'm only 2 days past a 5 day transfer.  (2dp5dt)  I have the timeline, and not much is happening in there just yet.  I don't think

No comments:

Post a Comment