Thursday, June 2, 2011

tummy shot: 29w2d

A new tummy shot has been a long time coming, so here we are:




How far along? 29 weeks and 2 days
Weight gain: 13 pounds- I somehow lost a pound at the ob office from my 27 week appointment
Maternity clothes? all the time
Stretch marks? I think there might be the beginning of a small one...
Sleep?  Umm, not so much.  About 45-60 minutes at a time each night, sometimes just waking up for 19 pee breaks, other times I'll be up anywhere from 1-2 hours a couple of times
Belly button in or out? still in, but it's more shallow and maybe smaller than before
Movement?  Oh yeah, all of the time.  Especially at night, when I'm hungry, or about 20 minutes after ice cream or a slushy
Cravings? slushies/slurpees - blue is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment