Tuesday, January 31, 2012

good-bye January

In terms of doctor appointments, I am so ready to flip the calendar to February.  Between both babies, we had our 7th appointments this month!  Cardiology (Gabriella), Dermatology (G), Pulmonology (Benjamin), sweat test (B), Neonatologist (B), 6 month well check (G and B), RSV vaccine (B, and G gets whatever is leftover).  Holy smokes.  February should be a quiet month, just pulmonology and pediatrician for 2nd flu shot. 

I can not, however, believe how quickly time continues to march by.  My babies are growing so fast.  Gabriella can roll back to belly all of the time, whenever she wants to and can occasionally roll belly to back.  She should have her first couple of teeth appear in the next month or so.  She's eating baby cereal (rice and oatmeal), carrots, and squash.  Benjamin is right on the cusp of rolling back to belly, he did it a few times but isn't completely consistent.  He has no signs of teeth emerging yet.  Benjamin eats baby cereal (rice and oatmeal) and will be trying carrots this week most likely. 

I just cherish each moment with my sweet darlings.  It seems like only yesterday that I was pregnant, they were born, and I was riding the NICU rollercoaster.  But at the same time, it's difficult to remember what life was like without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment