Tuesday, December 13, 2011

so random

Like everyone else this time of year, things are crazy busy over here.  Early Intervention is coming out this afternoon to evaluate Benjamin.  We're thinking about getting a puppy soon (since I don't have enough going on).  We haven't even finished decorating for Christmas yet... don't even get me started on the shopping left to do, and nevermind the wrapping.  I just ordered the babies' Christmas cards last Friday; they should be here by this Friday.  I'll address them all Friday night so they can be sent out on Saturday.  So much to do, so little time.  I'll elaborate more (at some point in the near future) about all of our craziness.  Heck, maybe I'll even write a thorough, not so random post!  Here are a couple of smiles for ya, though:

Gabriella - 5 months old

Benjamin - 5 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment