Friday, April 22, 2011

School's Out!

Yesterday was my last day of work!  Today, technically, starts my spring break, but since my doctors do not want me working past 24 weeks (which is Tuesday) it's much more than spring break.  As long as everything is going well with the babies, I'll be up at school for a half day to help with placements for next year and also at the end of May to do report cards and records.  Of course I have to bring Jamie to schol to help me pack up my room and lug boxes at some point, but other than that I suppose I can say I'm now a stay at home mommy-to-be.  It really hasn't sunk in yet, after all it's only day one, but just knowing that I don't have to work and can just rest and relax and grow healthy babies is a pretty great feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment