Monday, December 31, 2012

new year's eve

At this year draws to a close I sit here trying to reflect on how very blessed I am, but I am just so overcome with tears as all of my blessings come to mind- too many to even begin listing here, but I will certainly jot them down and tuck it in a safe spot as a friendly reminder for a rough day.  There were plenty of ups and downs this year, but as long as I have my family by me and we have our health, nothing else matters.  Here's to a safe, healthy, and happy 2013 for everyone!

Gabriella - 17 months old - loves being tickled, giving kisses,  and dancing

Benjamin - 17 months old - loves music, playing with trucks, and reading books

11 comments:

  1. Such cuties! (and so big!). Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! =) Happy new year to you and your beautiful family, too!

      Delete
  2. Look at those happy little kids!!! They sure do grow up fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy how fast the time goes! You know all too well. =)

      Delete
  3. Oh Amanda - they are adorable & getting SO big! So many blessings to be thankful for! Wishing you & your family wonderful things in the New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! I can't wait for all of the excitement in your home this year!!!

      Delete
  4. They are getting so big and are so cute! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you and your sweet family, too, Mommy!!!

      Delete
  5. Gabriella and Benjamin are gorgeous! Thanks for reading and for surveying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! =) I told you I was a terrible blogger; I just saw your comment!!!

      Delete
  6. Hi Amanda, what cuties you have!

    A PA is a performance appraisal. that's the thing that went oh so badly for me :(

    ReplyDelete