Monday, February 27, 2012

starting over

I am literally back to the old drawing board.  I recently came across a fabulous weight loss blog.  This gal has been down this road more than once and looks fantastic.  {never mind that her starting weight is right around my current long term goal weight}  She's so funny and writes about much more than weight loss.  One of her weekly spots is "MILF Monday", where she weighs in.  While I'm no where near the confidence of tagging my weigh ins with MILF or any other ILF, I like the idea of the scale photos to keep it real.  I do not like the number the magic scale showed me today, but it's all good.  I'm starting over, right back where I was a month and a half ago.  My milestones might get adjusted, but I'm ok with that. 

I'm back tracking points, and this time Jamie is on board, too.  We're also going to begin the 30 day shred today.  MamaLaughlin swears by it and has the before and after pics to back it up, so we'll give it a go.


No comments:

Post a Comment